miércoles, 6 de junio de 2012

Weds, June 6th (Day 14)

I can't believe its already been 14 days in Argentina. Sometimes it feels like a really short time but sometimes it feels like forever with all these siestas that I am taking.

Today was just a normal observation day. I went to Misericordia but instead of going to random class to sit in a certain subject I stayed with a certain class. I got to stay with the 6th year (or seniors in America) through Theater and History. It was very interesting and very different from math. The funniest part was the students acted very different in each class. In Theater they were loud and couldn't stop talking while in History they were dead silent and paid attention the whole time.

I went to visit San Martin today and I was visiting the 6th grade class there. These kids are so cute. I was visiting with Lexus and the kids love her so she has to sit at a different table every class. The were learning about legends. It was very interesting. The one legend they went over two was an African legend that had to do with humans and monkeys.

The rest of the day was to myself. Some of my classmates went for tango lessons but it is freezing outside and I wasn't feeling up to learning more in-depth tango. It was all good because I had a great dinner with the people who didn't leave. I got a steak again. YUMMY! I don't know how they cook that Entrecott at La Rosa but it is so good I could probably go everyday.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario