lunes, 4 de junio de 2012

Sunday, June 3rd

Sunday was basically a day of rest. The best part was the morning. At 6am two of my roommates came in and one flipped on the lights while the other one basically yells, "What are you doing Stephanie is sleeping!" I was actually kiled over my bed in pain because I got a charley horse right as they were coming in. It was really funny so as I was stretching they were telling about the club and stuff that happened. Then around 8am I wake up to knocking on the door and it was my 4th roommate coming back from apparently getting breakfast with some of the people from last night. (In Cordoba, it was groups of 3 or 4 in a room instead of in Alta Gracia where it is mainly pairs.) Then we had a bus tour and it was really funny because people were passes out because of the lack of sleep. Then it was a bus ride home and we had the rest of the day for ourselves. Some people had to switch rooms which is kind of sad because now we are not all in a row but what can you do? I like the fact that we did have to whole day to ourselves. It was great. I just chilled in my room watching tv and reading the 3rd Hunger Games book: Mockingjay. We went to dinner at the Hot Dog place down the street. I actually got a hamburger and it was amazing! I also got ice cream from next door. It was so good. Sunday was a great day to just bum around. I hope I have more of these in my schedule. :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario