lunes, 28 de mayo de 2012

Pictures!

As I promised here are some photos from my first 4 days. The majority of the photos will be put on facebook so look for an album later!

Airport in Cordoba
 Public Clock Tower in Alta Gracia
 Church in the center of the town.
 Lucas, the grandson of my professor. He thinks he is our tour guide.
 I think this is San Martin school walking in the Independence Day parade.
 Some random school that swung their arms like being in the military to look professional.
 Traditional dresses from Alta Gracia.
 An organization to save the abused, abandoned dogs.
 Aren't these kids cute? They are part of a dance group in Alta Gracia.
 Adorable!
 Traditional dress from a dance group.
 An other club in Alta Gracia. I think it is just a drumming group.
 Tae Kwon Do, anyone?
 Gymnastics.
 One of the many Soccer clubs.
 Motocross anyone?
 Police. Isn't it cool that police is backward so that people can read it in the review mirror cool?
 Firefighters
 Firefighters on ATVs.
 Firetruck. There were kids riding it in.
 At the end there were a lot of horses.
 Donkey!
 More horses.
 At night there was a little concert in the plaza with bands and traditional dancing.
 Hot Chocolate!
 Some drink my classmate got...
 Pizza! They eat a lot of them...
 Entrance to a park near our hotel.
 The alter with the Saint Mary shadow.
 The river where I had my first taste of Mate.

Class photo at the river!
 Group photo at the party!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario