lunes, 28 de mayo de 2012

Cordoba Street Market

I think most of my blog post will be at least a day behind what I do if I keep getting back late and the internet not working.... But day 4 was really chill. We had a meeting around 11am to talk about what exactly we will be doing in the schools and what schools we are going to be placed in. We are going to have to do some field notes and case studies, which will be interesting but also a bit difficult. I got placed at  Misericordia which was my second choice but that's because no one else, at the high school level, wanted to be at El Anglo. That's okay. I would rather be placed where my classmates are placed than be placed at a school by myself. I'm not really picky on the subject because learning about how their school runs is more of my concern than learning how they teach an actual subject.

We had most of the day off so we just chilled at the hotel. I even at lunch in the hotel and it was surprisingly good. You fill your plate with food and they weigh it then charge you for that weight. I ate mashed potatoes with spinach, mushrooms that were seasoned, and empanadas.

Later in the evening or around dinner time, we met up to catch a bus to Cordoba to go to a street market. It was very interesting. There where booths everywhere and it covered 4 blocks. It was just a place for people to sell hand-made products and such. A lot of my classmates bought Mate cups and straws or jewelry. I bought this cool cup that is made from an Absolut Voka bottle. The group I went around the market with all got at least one of these glasses. I added the photo just so all of you could see the awesome cup I bought!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario